Thursday, March 17, 2011

DeviantArt

I have a DeviantArt gallery which I use for a lot of my work.  I actually have more work up there than I do on my website.  There's a lot of older work dating back 3 or 4 years, maybe more, it's been a while since I looked that far back on my gallery page.  For a while I would go back and pick an old pinup and redraw and recolour it using the skills I have now.  The results are on my site but the comparisons are at my DA gallery.  I keep it all up there rather than my website because I'm trying to keep my site updated with the freshest work.  There is some older work on my site but that's because I really do like it.  The art might look a little old and dated but I still like the concept of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...