Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another blog attempt...

Seems like I'm starting up a new blog every other month lately.  It's all an attempt to get my mojo back and start drawing more often.

I've revamped my website, really slimmed it down so it's just about my artwork and clients.  I hope it's much more of a portfolio now.  I'm the first to admit I know next to nothing about the coding part of web design and since I'm a "I want it now" type of person I decided to just use what I know to create a new look.  That's why I've decided to try blogging again in order to use it as a news page, for linking to places I have art for sale and as a place I can post sketches, you know, the crummier stuff that really isn't worthy of being in my portfolio but interesting enough I want to share.

I really, really hope to keep this place up.  I'm also hoping that a lapse in updates here doesn't look as lazy and a lapse in updating a news area on my website.

So there you have it.  I might post things here that aren't even art related if I'm desperate enough to have a new entry.  I'm just going to have to see how things go.  Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...