Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cafepress



I thought I'd do a little self promotion for my Cafepress store.  Well, I share it with Somethingagogo.  He got a chance to try out their premium shop so we decided to try it out together.  I had actually kind of forgot about it until this past weekend when he was checking out the merchandise there.  Turns out we had made a bunch of sales this year and had no idea.  It was inspiring to see that!  

I have a handful of designs for sale there on a bunch of items.  If you're familiar with Cafepress then you know the variety of things they print on.  

I had a store there about 8 years ago, the kind that's free, and bought one of my own shirts.  The shirt quality was great and the printing was pretty good.  I haven't bought anything there since but I can only assume they have gotten better at printing since they didn't offer black shirts back then.  If someone does happen to order something (and you're reading this) I'd love to hear from you about how it turned out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...