Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Illustration Friday: Vocal


Oh boy, it's been a long time since I tried an Illustration Friday word.  Apparently they had some problems with their mailing list server so I hadn't been getting their words for about 3 months.  Out of sight, out of mind.

It's also been a LOOONG time since I did some sketching in the morning before I start work.  I miss it and want to get back into it.  So this is my attempt.  Not my best but, whatever.  The word is "vocal" so I pictured a hippy yelling in protest at something.  War, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. Great hippie. Love the flowerey skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her sandals & patterned clothing! She certainly seems riled up! Great expression! Welcome back to IF!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...