Friday, April 29, 2011

Showing Off

I got permission to show off what I've done for work!  I didn't want to get into trouble by showing images that I shouldn't be so I haven't posted anything, ever, I've done for work.  So this is what I mainly do for a living:  SLOTS!  

This is the latest one I've finished called "Galaxy Cafe".  The title is animated, parts of the background are animated, all of the icons are animated and here a few of my favourites:



For each game I also have to create 2 Bonus Game which you get to by fulfilling certain gameplay requirements, like having a certain icon show up or having a group of icons all line up in the same row.  For this game, one is called Burger Buck! where you pick burgers on a grill to earn credits.  The robot is animated flinging his arms around excitedly when you win something.  The fries also boil in the frier.

The second Bonus Game is called "Cosmic Desserts".  You pick one dessert from each row to win credits.  The jello changes colours, the pudding rolls back and forth in the bowl, the pie opens up to show a pair of winking eyes and a lots more goes on too.

There's a Mystery UFO that sometimes shows up to change an icon so you can win.  I'm really happy with how it turned out!  This is the kind of gif I send to the programmers so they know how this are supposed to look.  Click on it to see it animate.

This is just a fraction of what I created for this particular game.  I'm planning on posting more of my work soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...